Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with four fantastic little ladies. I am Canadian but immigrated to the US almost 2 years ago. My family is my world, outside of that there isn't much to tell. I love Jesus, snow storms, warm blankets, cooking and baking, writing, trilogies, Jim Henson anything, sudoku, board/video games and being organized. Random I know but it sums me up best.

12.1.11

The Adventure of being a Mom

This is my first attempt at a blog.  However, I have been writing things down for years.  I am a mother of four beautiful girls between the ages of 8 months to 6 years.  Their names are Emma, Addisyn, Bella and Molly.  This is important as all my stories are centered around knowing each girl.

Emma is my little comedian.  There is rarely a day that goes by that she doesn't come up with some way to make us laugh.  Whether it is intentional or not.  She pretends to be shy around people she doesn't know well.  She can be a bit bossy at times, but I think that is an oldest child thing.  And something some people may never expect is that she is very sensitive.  The littlest thing may just set her off crying, although she doesn't let many see this side of her.  For only being six Emma has many sides.

Addisyn is my little sweet redhead.  She has the biggest blue eyes and a smile that could melt your heart.  By the look of her you wouldn't expect anything but pure sweetness.  However, being her Momma I see all the little things.  lol.  She loves being a big sister but not so keen on being a little sister.  She can stand that Emma can do things she can't.  She is a cuddle bug and craves extra attention any time she can get it.  My little mocking bird.  Anything big sis does she does, but that is normal I think.  She would live on chocolate milk if a let her.  And her biggest down fall is that she will not stand up for herself.  (Which drives me crazy)  No matter what it is if one the other girls wants what Addi has she gives in every time.  I guess she is a people pleaser like her mother.  :(  She is so sensitive, smart and sweet.

Bella, oh my, where do I start?  She is the loudest, most stubborn, bully of a 2 1/2 year old I've ever met.  lol.  She will fight about absolutely everything under the sun.  She could run a marathon and not break a sweat.  She drives me crazy BUT she is the most cunning girl you'll ever meet.  She has this devilish smile that you can't get mad at.  She has a case of the terrible twos but when she gets what she wants she is the most adorable thing.  I love her to pieces and without her I may be sane.  What ever would I do without my BellyBean.  She might be a bully but she is determined which I think will prove to be a great quality when she gets older.  If she has lipglosss you won't even know she is around.  She has this rough voice and is bossy but the girlest girl I have.  Strange combo I know.

Molly is my baby and always will be.  At only 8 months she is so spoiled, as we have done to all the girls.  Her goos and gaas are the most beautiful noises I've ever heard.  She is my MollyDolly.  Although she is little she does have a personality.  She knows just how to make you smile, how to make you give into her every need and how to cuddle until you can't cuddle anymore.  She loves her Momma and I'm hoping at she stays a Momma's girl because none of the others have.  lol.  Please never grow up.

That, in a nutshell is my girls.  This will start the coming and goings of all my stories of my adventures of being a Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment