Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with four fantastic little ladies. I am Canadian but immigrated to the US almost 2 years ago. My family is my world, outside of that there isn't much to tell. I love Jesus, snow storms, warm blankets, cooking and baking, writing, trilogies, Jim Henson anything, sudoku, board/video games and being organized. Random I know but it sums me up best.

19.1.11

A Song and A Few Laughs

April 26th-
On our trip Wisconsin we were stopped at a gas station late one night in Utica, NY and Bob had gone in to pay while us girls sat in the van. It was real quiet while we were waiting for him to return when Emma breaks in a little song she wrote herself. I wrote it down to get it just right.  It goes like this 'Oh God couldn't You get that growing pain in my foot. Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I would like that, like lots of good people would. Gotta do what ya gotta do. The End' There was no particular tune but it flowed together so easily.  I think she might have a future in song writing, what do you think?? :)


After her song was over and I stopped snickering it got quiet again and then Bob opens the door and Emma yells 'Oh Daddy you crapped the scared out of me!' It was a good stop, I laughed the whole time.

May 14th-
We had made an appointment to view the house before we bought it and of course the girls were with us. They had gone all through the house with us, the backyard, up and down the stairs, they just loved it. Emma crawls into the van and starts digging. She finds a quarter and takes off. I find her with the real estate agent hand out, quarter in palm, she says 'If I give you this will you let me live here?' It was SO cute but I think the real estate agent could have paused at least a second before she said a firm 'NO'.  Emma was disappointed but we got the house anyways, however, not for a quarter.

May 27th-
Addi and I were going up stairs the other day and we were trying to make a race out of it. I said 'You better run Addi cause Momma is gonna beat ya.' She says 'Stop Momma' and as I stop she looks at me and hauls off and punches me and said "I beat you first!" LOL I meant I was going to win not BEAT her but she didn't take it that way. Made me laugh after I told her not to hit Momma.

May29th-
We had spaghetti for supper the other night and my girls LOVE noodles. So we were all sitting at the table enjoying supper when we looked over to see Bella completely orange and cross-eyed. She had somehow got a noodle stuck on her forehead hanging down her face in the shape of a question mark. It was so funny. But the best part was she knew it was there and was trying to pick it off. However, because it was right on her nose she couldn't see right where it was. She kept trying to grab it and her little finger would miss and go right up her nose. She did this over and over and instead of helping her we sat there and laughed and took pictures. It eventually fell off but not until we all got a good laugh at her.

1 comment:

  1. Ben and I are laughing are heads off. These are the best stories ever!

    ReplyDelete